I am familiar with the (often lengthy) documentation required when …
- Individuals go to work overseas
- Notarising documents for doctors going to work in Australia
- Nurses going to work in the Middle East
- Teachers relocating to UAE (Dubai and Abu Dhabi being the most popular) or Qatar
- Completing trade agreements with countries outside the scope of Hague
- Convention for example company documents to do with trading with China
- Individuals’ documents that need to be processed at the Indian High
- Commission; obtaining Indian visas: Person of Indian Origin (PIO) or Overseas Citizen of India (OCI)
What is required?
Please bring your passport with you and another document, perhaps a letter, linking you to your UK address.
This information will enable me to be satisfied of your identity and to attest that you have appeared before me, signed a document in front of me.